Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, Dome of the Five SL may collect personally identifiable information, such as your: – First and Last Name – Mailing Address – E-mail Address – Phone Number
If you purchase Dome of the Five SL’s products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Dome of the Five SL collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.Dome of the Five SL may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Dome of the Five SL and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Dome of the Five SL does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Dome of the Five SL may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Dome of the Five SL, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Dome of the Five SL may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Dome of the Five SL or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Dome of the Five SL; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Dome of the Five SL, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
Dome of the Five SL may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Dome of the Five SL, in order to determine what Dome of the Five SL services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Dome of the Five SL to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Dome of the Five SL. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Dome of the Five SL website.
The Dome of the Five SL website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Dome of the Five SL pages, or register with Dome of the Five SL site or services, a cookie helps Dome of the Five SL to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Dome of the Five SL website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Dome of the Five SL features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Dome of the Five SL services or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
Dome of the Five SL secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Dome of the Five SL uses the following methods for this purpose:
– SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Dome of the Five SL does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, Dome of the Five SL may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Dome of the Five SL or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Dome of the Five SL, you may opt out of such communications by replying STOP.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
General Terms and Conditions for Promotions:
All our offers are temporary and cannot be combined or exchanged with any other promotion or discount.
Promotions that offer benefits based on the spent amount, are only applied to individual purchases and not accumulating the amounts of multiple orders.
The coupons offered by Blimburn Seeds are compatible with our promotions.
The coupons have a 6-month validity period and can be redeemed for a future purchase over $42.
Only one coupon can be redeemed per order.
BOGO( Purchase one pack of seeds and get another one completely free):
Limited time offer:
Any BOGO seeds will replace non-germinated seeds, in case of related issues.
Free and BOGO seeds are not included in the germination guarantee.
Blimburn only guarantee successful delivery in USA, Canada, Europe and UK, so if your order is lost, we will send it again. In the rest of geographical areas we do not guarantee delivery and the return of the amount of the order, due to the local regulations.
*Remote territories located outside the country are not included in the delivery guarantee. However, we can provide you with the reshipment guarantee as an alternative.
Our delivery guarantee expires once the shipment status changes to DELIVERED.
Blimburn Seeds cannot be held responsible for any loss or theft of the package. To minimize risks, we recommend being available for package receipt or having a secure mailbox.
If the order returns to our warehouse due to incorrect or incomplete address the customer would be responsible for a 15$ for fee representing shipping cost
Dome of the Five SL
08036 BARCELONA, SPAIN
We guarantee our seeds if you follow the required germination process.
Terms & Conditions:
– Our guarantee is only available for orders placed at blimburnseeds.com. If you got Blimburn seeds at a different store or website please contact them and ask for their refund/replacement policy.
– Guarantee starts the day after shipment and will be valid for the next 90 days.
– We accept one claim per order only. In the event you do not germinate all the seeds at the same time, the guarantee will cover just for the ones claimed, not for the other germinated in the future/past).
– The germination guarantee will only apply if you follow our Germination Guidelines.
– BOGO seeds (Purchase one pack of seeds and get another one completely free) or any other promotion with free seeds are not included in the guarantee.
– Any Bogo seeds will replace the non-germinated seeds, in case of related issues
– Replacement seeds are only applicable if you have ordered in packs of 9, 25, 50 or 100 seeds.
– If you have ordered seeds in 1, 3 or 6 packs, you’ll receive a free seeds coupon to be redeemed on your next order.
Germination Control Procedure:
On the first day of germination, type “today’s date” into Google and take a screenshot.
Record with your phone a video of the seeds and the container in which they are germinating.
Repeat this process for days: 3, 5 and 7.
In the event your seeds haven’t germinated on after day 7, please, fill the following form including also the videos taken during the germination stage.
Open a request to review your non-germinated seeds: https://support.blimburnseeds.com/hc/en-us/articles/11639617387922-My-seeds-didn-t-germinate
Effective as of January 31, 2022